Sunday, October 16, 2011

Girly Girl

Shirt - Ralph Lauren (Macy's - FREE); Tank - Macy's; Skirt - Macy's (FREE); Belt - NY & Co; Shoes - Clarks; Necklace - Premiere

Except for a short period in my life, where Curt Cobain was big and men's flannel shirts and Chuck's were my closet staples (who DIDN'T go through a phase in High School?), I've always been very feminine in the way that I dress. I've always been into makeup.  But I've never considered myself a 'girly girl'.  Feminine, sexy, but not girly.  I hate pastels, I hang mostly with guys, I'm an engineer for Goodness Sake!  However something about this pretty uber-girly floral that made me use my rewards dollars to make it my own.  And I couldn't help but pair it with the pink tank and green skirt.  Husby told me I looked like a flower.  And surprisingly, I was okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment