Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Saturday, May 7, 2011
1. You are no longer able to proudly display your big fat belly.
2. You feel guilty about everything non vegetable that you put in your mouth.
3. Feeling the kicks. God, I miss feeling the kicks still. It's like you lose a part of you.
4. You lose the comfy excess and stretchyness of Maternity Clothes. You don't realize how much you hate zippers and buttons until you spend 5 months in expandawaist maternity pants.
5. You have to worry whenever you sneeze if it's going to be a sninkle. (tinkle + sneeze)
6. Freaky crazy big, milk engorged, painful breasts. Then, you fall in love with them, right before you stop nursing and lose them.
7. Post freaky crazy big, milk engorged breasts that you now need to fold up into a braziere.
8. Three other things that I can't remember because my babies ate my brain cells.
But GOD, I love those beautiful babies. Happy Mother's Day!
Sweater - Gap; Skirt and Shoes - Thrifted; Belt - NY & CO; Necklace - JC Penney
I LOVE these shoes. I kinda felt like a 70's streetwalker in them at work this day. Not it a bad way, though...in a good Jodi Foster Taxi Driver kinda way. The shoes are one of the few open toed shoes I have that don't hurt the nail beds of my big toe, so that was a plus. And the colors are so on trend right now, I'ts easy to find things that go with them. They'll be making many appearances once the weather decides to stay consistently warm. And I've decided to eliminate the ratings....lately everything has been two thumbs up, which is great, but not very informational and just seems like I'm tooting my own horn. I'll still use the ratings when Husby does not like my outfit, or if I dislike it myself, but for outfits we both like, I'll just refrain.
For those of you that read me on a regular basis, thanks for your patience. This quarter is exceptionally rough, with me taking classes 5 days a week and working full time. I can barely remember my keys, let alone to blog. But we take pictures every morning, and I'll keep plugging on when I can grab a few minutes.