Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Been a Long Time

 Shirt - Matthew Morrison (Macy's); Skirt - Spiegel; Belt and Bracelets- Thrifted; Boots - Charlotte Russe (thrifted); Earrings - Steinmart

I've been a bad, bad blogger.  It's been weeks.  But a fabulous new promotion led to tons of extra responsibility and a trip to corporate headquarters for training.  And NO time for blogging.  Now that life is back to normal, I'm back to getting my pictures taken in the morning :-)
Dress - NY & Co (thrifted); Sweater - Target; Shoes - Payless; Necklace and Bracelets - Thrifted

There is a preview of 'Hall Pass' where Jenna Fisher is wearing a dress much like the one I'm wearing.  In fact, when I first saw the preview I thought 'I really love that dress'.  So imagine my elation when I was perusing through my local Plato's Closet and saw a dress from NY & Co, in my size (for $8), with the same print and pallette.  Of course, fate had brought us together.  The dress is light enough to be worn in summer, but the color pallette also lends to its ability to be worn with tights and boots in the fall.  Bonus!

1 comment: