Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Donna Reed

Shirt and Skirt - Thrifted; Ring - Steinmart; Shoes - TJ Maxx; Bracelet - Old Navy; Necklace and Earrings - Premiere
I felt so fashion forward when I got dressed this morning when I put this skirt and shirt together.  The pop of green with the black & white.  The tiny black embroidered flowers on the skirt with the polka dots on the shirt.  And I got so many compliments on it, I knew Kasmira would be proud of me, even if my pattern mixing choices were excpetionally 'safe'.  I'm growing :-) The silhouette made me feel very feminine and the look was classic Donna Reed  No, I did not scrub any toilets, or even don yellow rubber gloves the entire day.
Shirt - TJ Maxx; Skirt - Old Navy; Shoes - Thrifted; Belt - Calvin Klein
I was in love with this shirt from the moment I saw it.  And was so disappointed when it ripped down the seams of the back as I leaned forward at my desk to type.  Shredding of the sheer material is more like it.  I was so sad.  But I am determined to turn this into a positive.  The sheer tie front is still in tact and my closet is filled with vests of many variety.  Let's see what I can come up with....

3 comments:

  1. Aw....I AM proud! :) Love the freshness of green with black and white. I feel cooler just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's very Donna Reed! Love it - cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love a patterned skirt. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete