Monday, August 1, 2011

Freak Flag

Tank, Ring, and Earrings - Target; Skirt - INC (Macy's); Shoes - Charlotte Russe (thrifted); Belt and Bangle - thrifted

One thing I've learned about this belt....it's too small for me. Too small = pain. Too small also = super-cinched waist. Too small = looks thinner. Too small = okay by me :-) Week one of utilizing SparkPeople.com and I'm down 2.5 pounds. I was down 5 on Friday, but had a little trouble with good choices while house sitting at a home where chips, cordogs, and pizza abounded over the weekend. Back on the horse this week.

And now I cringe while I list the details.

Size - 16/18

Starting Weight - 212.5

Goal Weight - 161 by August 1, 2012

Current Weight - 210
I'm a firm believer that you shouldn't do things you are ashamed of. I proudly admit I'm a nerd. I let my freak flag fly. But I was ashamed to detail my body statistics. I'm trying to change that.

2 comments:

  1. Girl...I love the black and white stripe, yellow combo! And I love the throw of the green shoes! Nice colors! :) I'm on the other side of your freak...I think I'm too comfortable giving out my numbers. It, sadly, makes me feel like it's ok to be this big if I can throw those numbers out like that. *sigh* One leg over the horse... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I still don't have the courage to put out my weight, I got pounds on you though ; )

    ReplyDelete