Saturday, August 6, 2011

Floral Affair

Dress - Dress Barn; Cardi - Old Navy; Necklace - Premiere; Shoes - Payless

Purple and green are two of my favorite colors....so whenever I find things that pair them together, I get really excited. I LOVE this little number from Dress Barn, and also love my cardi, but after seeing these pictures, the un-cinched cardi over the dress with same-material belt don't do my silhouette justice. This outfit may be making a repeat performance soon with a better execution.

Shirt and Shoes - thrifted; Skirt - Old Navy - Thrifted; Earrings and Necklace - Dress Barn; Bracelets - Macys and thrifted

It never occurred to me that olive and teal would look so good together until this shirt. And I LOVE IT!! Then, of cours a few days after wearing this outfit, Kasmira did a post on 'Tealive' posting her 5 outfits of recent history wearing the same combo. So maybe I didn't stumble across it, and was really subconciously inspired by Kasmira (as I cyber stalk her on her blog daily). Either way, it's great and I love it and I'm sure I will be pairing these together a bunch, especially in the fall. (Thanks Kasmira!)

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I'm glad you discovered that awesome color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete