Monday, July 26, 2010

Tutti Frutti

Shirt - Steinmart; Skirt and belt - JC Penny; Shoes - Madden Girl (via TJ Maxx);
Bracelets, Earrings and Necklace - Premiere Designs (via local sales rep)

I picked up this very colorful orange, teal and green necklace and earring combo at a jewelry party this weekend and couldn't wait to try it out. It's so summery and colorful, and it's just feminine enough to really dazzle with this orange button down I've been trying to incorporate into my wardrobe for years (it's been sitting in a closet - only worn once). Add my colorful floral print Madden Girl peep-toe Mary Janes and this is an ensemble that's fun, and flirty while still being professional. And most of all, I think it's very flattering on my figure. I've felt like a million bucks all day. This is one of those outfits that gives you confidence in spades. Day one - a success!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree that your ensemble is very flattering and fashion forward! I love the color of your blouse and the pencil skirt is very chic! I was doing very well last summer with my wardrobe because I was in Indy, nothing to do but shop, and I wasn't pregnant yet! Now I've fell off the wagon and only worry now whether it's clean or not...oh, how the mighty have fallen! You look great! I look forward to your updates. Maybe you will inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color combo...
    I understand trying to dress a curvy figure...not always the easiest. There are so many great girls out there with real bodies and real style. looking forward to seeing how you develop your style.
    Thanks for finding my blog!

    ReplyDelete