Friday, July 30, 2010

Full of Goodwill

Shirt - NY & Co (thrifted); Pants - Bisou, Bisou (thrifted); Shoes - Stuart Weitzman (thrifted);
Necklaces - Premiere Designs (Sanja)

The shoes were the biggest steal of this outfit. The moment I got them home, I googled them to see how much they retailed for. $315. I paid $4. The whole outfit, including the jewelry, cost less than $100. I LOVE GOODWILL!!

This GI thing isn't too shabby. I feel pretty good and since I'm eating every two hours, once the satisfied feeling wears off from the last meal, it's time to eat again. I think this is a plan I can keep up with :-)

And no full body shot today....apparently I couldn't keep my eyes open for those. The white pants are pinstripe with wide legs. Trust me, they are cute. I actually feel really good today and thought the outfit was quite flattering in the full body pics. Oh well. Better luck on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. When I say Good, you say Will...
    GOOD!....GOOD!

    Yes, I love me some Goodwill and enjoy thrifting!

    So glad you found fabu-lous deals!

    Chandra
    http://www.momomod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $4 or $400...those shoes are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You thrifted Stuart Weitzman shoes?!?!?! You are officially the thrifting goddess - wear the crown well. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete