Saturday, May 14, 2011

Comfy Sexy

Cardi and Shirt - Old Navy; Pants - Style & Co (Macy's); Shoes - Steinmart; Belt - Thrifted; Necklace - Premiere; Earrings - Lia Sophia (gift from MIL)

This outfit is pretty basic. Nothing out of the ordinary and super comfy. Great outfit for work and school. That's about it.
Sweater - Steinmart; Skirt and Tights - Old Navy; Boots - Macy's; Belt - Dots; Earrings - Chico's; Necklaces - Premeire

Husby went so far as to call me sexy in this outfit. He told me multiple times that I looked really good. I guess he must like this one :-P This is one of those way-after-winter-on-the-clearance-rack-for-$3.50-becuase-it's-the-last-sweater-in-the-store finds. And it is the only sweater that I didn't pack away for the summer because it's warm yet light weight enough to slap on over a tank while sitting by a fire drinking a beer with my neighbors. This is my new go-to sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment