Thursday, April 14, 2011

Disappointing

Cardi - Steinmart; Shirt - NY & Co; Skirt - JC Penny; Shoes - TJ Maxx;

Necklace - JC Penny; Earrings - Chico's; Ring - Macy's

This shirt is one of the most disappointing items in my closet. I had such hopes for it. I loved the ruffles, the dusty rose color, the interesting collar. But I wore it ONCE and the seams started fraying and by the end of the day, there was a huge, shredded, gaping hole under my left armpit. I had to throw it away when I got home. So very, very disappointing. If only I had worn it closer to purchasing it, I might have had warrant to take it back to NY & Co and get my money back. But I bought this shirt during their clearance sale at Christmas time so hopes of restitution are dashed. At least it was on clearance.

Rating - Two Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, fraying after one wear? From NY&Co? That's unexpected, but very disappointing for sure! That's annoying!!

    ReplyDelete