Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Easy Being Green

Sweater - Gap; Skirt - Macy's (FREE); Sandals and Belt - Thrifted; Bracelet - Old Navy; Ring - Steinmart

I woke up this morning lackadaisical about everything. I didn't want to put any effort into getting ready, so I gave myself a baby-wipe shower in lieu of a real one. I didn't feel like getting dressed so I grabbed the first thing that caught my eye in the closet - green skirt - and picked the easiest color to style with it - black. The belt was a last minute addition, cause I felt like the sweater was a bit too shapeless and this yellow belt hasn't gotten much play in the last year. I am pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.


Rating - Two Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit. You rock the pencil skirt look. I'm glad to head I'm not the only one that has resorted to baby wipes.

    ReplyDelete