Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tealy, Tealy Good

Skirt - thrifted; Shirt - INC (Macy's FREE); Shoes - Stuart Weitzman (thrifted); Ring - Steinmart; Bracelet - Premiere; Necklace - Me

I felt much better of about the brightness of this outfit, probably because I was toning the skirt down with a solid navy shirt, but mostly because I was able to wear my $4 Stuart Weitzman Goodwill shoes (which are incidentally incredibly comfy). I love them and any day that I can wear them is a happy day for me. I actually altered the outfit a bit right before I ran out the door. It was cold so I added a navy cardi, which gave the outfit a bit of 50's flair. I decided to go with it and tucked the shirt into the high waisted skirt and belted it with a navy wide belt. Even happier with it that way.

Rating - Two Thumbs Up

2 comments:

  1. Love navy and turquoise together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the color combination! It looks great with your dark hair too!

    ReplyDelete