Saturday, April 2, 2011

Striking

Shirt - Liz Claiborne (thrifted); Scarf used as belt- thrifted; Skirt- JC Penny;

Necklace and Bangles - Steinmart; Shoes - Madden (thrifted)
.
My boss sprung on me the desire for me to attend a community meeting as the face of my company and our client at about 3:00 at work. What I loved most about this outfit was that I felt no need to change between work and the meeting. I felt confident, classy, and just the right amount of sexy. I shone at the event, being one of the more outgoing 'working' the event and ended up making positive contact with many of the concerned members of the community. I guess the bartender in me will always make me approachable. I was told by a random stranger that I was striking. This is my new power suit. And with all of the clearance and thrifted items that it incorporates, I was clothed head to toe for under $30. YAY!!

.

Rating - Two Thumbs Up.

1 comment:

  1. The outfit looks great and I am so glad to see your belt. That's a great way to include an animal print.

    ReplyDelete