Sunday, September 4, 2011

Color of Summer

 Shirt - Lane Bryant (thrifted); Skirt - Spiegel; Shoes - thrifted; Belt - Dress Barn; Necklace and Bangle - Premiere
Sweater and Skirt - NY & Co (thrifted); Shoes - Payless; Necklace - Premiere

Yellow is the color of the summer.  Not any summer, but this summer.  And not because it is the color of the sun.  Because all my life I have been told that yellow is not a good color for me because I am so pale.  This summer, I threw caution to the wind and started wearing it anyway.  Screw my complexion - I rock out some yellow. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Goose - I have done the same this summer! I am also very fair, and shied away from yellow, till recently. You look fabulous!

    Love your blog. Come over and share your pic at Visible Monday on my blog, if you have a chance.

    -Patti @ NotDeadYet Style
    http://notdeadyetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete