Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Inspiration

 Earrings and Necklace - Steinmart; Shirt - Ann Taylor (thrifted); Skirt - Old Navy (thrifted); Shoes - Madden (thrifted); Belt - NY & Co (thrifted); Bandles - Macy's; Necklace and Earrings - Steinmart
This is probably one of my favorite outfits in quite a long time.  I love these colors together.  And, oddly enough, I got my inspiration from these earrings. 

I've had these earrings for year but never really thought about them much or looked at them too closeley.  They are hematite chandelier with jewel tone accents (sorry, hard to see in the picture), and as I was putting away another pair of earrings the night before this picture was taken, I noticed that I really liked how the mauve and teal looked together.  Voila, outfit inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment