Thursday, July 7, 2011

Feedback Wanted!

Dress - TJ Maxx; Shoes - Payless; Bracelet - Premiere; Necklace and Earrings - Me

This dress is one of those items I just can't quite decide on. I remember it fondly, having worn it on my first anniversary, but at the same time, I was also asked if I was prego in it... The pattern is cool, but also kinda dirty looking (covered in vagaygays??)....And in order to wear it where it belongs, with the crossed lines under my post-babies larger boobies, my bra shows. I fought with this dress all day to keep it up...I think I'm talking myself out of it more and more as this post continues. Will it survive?? What do you think??

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the dress, but the construction seems a little off. The lines seem like they are too high for all but the un-endowed. I like the color and the pattern, and hadn't noticed its resemblance to a certain body part until you mentioned it, but now, that's all I can see! If you have to fidget with it all day, I'd say it's a good one to part with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. I can't fight with a dress all day long; and if it doesn't hit at the right place under the "girls", then I would donate it and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're not comfortable with it donate it and get something that complements you better. :)

    ReplyDelete