Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hot Yellow

Shirt - Macy's (free); Pants - Macy's; Shoes - thrifted; Earrings and Bracelets - Premiere

.

When I showed this shirt to Hubs, he had the same thought that I did...Our friend the hot artist Lynzie. I fell in love with the shirt, much like the girl, when I first met it. However, the shirt was super duper expensive...around $60 more than I would even consider spending on a shirt. So when it was clearanced and I had Macy's rewards dollars which made it free to me, it came home. Hubs has affectionately dubbed the color 'Hot Yellow' and said that Lynzie and I are the only two people he knows that can pull off the color. I'll take that as a compliment.

1 comment:

  1. damn, GIRL!!!!! looking SUPER hot indeed!
    i'm honored to be associated with such hottness :)
    also, totally love you back <3

    ReplyDelete