Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Indecent Exposure

Dress - Target; Shoes and Bangles - Thrifted; Earrings - Steinmart; Necklace - Premiere; Ring - NY&CO

Figures, the day before I chop off my hair it looks great.

I normally try to shy away skirts/dresses that are above my knees, but the reality is above-the-knee is really in right now. As long as I don't go too far, and use Jergens Natural Glow lotion to add a little color to them, I've been getting more comfy with showing off my knees and their immediate neighbors to the north. The tiers, ruffles and gathers on this dress make it quite flattering and I just love the color. Lately I've been thinking how awesome this dress would look with my Gap demin jacket over it, my blue tights and my tan knee boots...maybe this dress won't get put away for the fall/winter :-)

1 comment: