Tuesday, July 26, 2011

From Paris, with Love

Skirt - NY & Co (thrifted); Shirt - Loft (thrifted); Shoes, Bangle, Necklace and Belt - Thrifted
.

While I own a crap-ton of items from Plato's Closet, this is the first time I've created an outfit entirely out of items from my hand-me-down Mecca. The skirt I totally love because of its 50's feel and the fact that it is covered in little pictures of women having coffee at outdoor cafe's in what I can only assume is Paris. ADORABLE!!! Add that it has a stretchy waist and will (hopefully) shrink with me as I lose weight, and it's quickly skyrocketing to the top of my skirt list. And this outfit is probably my favorite combo of red-white and blue yet.


Yeah, gonna try that weight loss thing again. Wish me luck. If I don't lose some lbs, my back pain will never get any better and it's starting to really interfere with my everyday life. Cross your fingers for me ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment