Monday, October 18, 2010

362 Days Remaining

And those first few days were tough. It was so hard to not stop and look at shoes for myself when I had to go and buy the boy new shoes. See, when we were getting him ready to do a breast Cancer walk on Sunday we realized that he had a growth spurt and didn't fit into anything but his snow boots. So, I went to Payless, remembering that lately I really haven't liked anything they had to offer. Oh, how I was wrong. Their new fall boot and pump selection is to die for. Which is why I was so jittery waiting in line and why I rushed out after I paid and what prompted the guy behind the counter to ask me if I was okay. But I didn't buy ANYTHING for myself!! That is a feat of self control, cause we all know lately that my weakness is belts and shoes.....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the self control. Since being on the DR plan, I've had to cut WAY back on the shopping to where it is non-existent in my life as well! You can do it, and it becomes easier the longer you wait.

    That is one great fashion statement for him in the snow boots! He looks so big to only be one! Happy Birthday to Eli!

    ReplyDelete