Friday, October 15, 2010

Massage Your Troubles Away

Cardi - Old Navy; Shirt, Pants & Belt - Steinmart; Shoes - Rampage (Macy's); Earrings - Premiere; Bracelets - Steinmart
A closeup of the belt shows the favorite part of this outfit. The details are awesome, with animal prints and various sheens on the little links, and it added just the funk I needed to a potentially boring red white and black combo. I was trying to dress for chair massages that were being given at our office as a fund raiser for the United Way, and was limited to something warm for the weather, but thin and pliable on top so that Wendy could get to my shoulders easily, but with pants so that I could straddle the bar of the massage chair and not show the world my wares. I was actually really happy with how this outfit turned out, despite being a last minute throw-together.

No comments:

Post a Comment