Friday, October 22, 2010

Hot for Teacher

Cardi and Shirt - Steinmart; Skirt - JC Penny; Shoes - Vera Wang; Necklace and Bracelet - Me; Earrings - Chico's
These pumps....I tried to sell them to Plato's Closet cause I never wore them. They wouldn't buy them (don't know why). I've worn them about 10 times in the 4 months since them (more than I've worn them in the 3 years I've owned them. I'm so glad Plato's passed. What was I thinking??
I saw these rich green and gold imitation pearls when I was looking for craft beads at Michaels and had to buy them. I put them together into this necklace and earring combo, expecting to only be able to wear it with a white shirt, but loving it anyway. I'm glad I was wrong. As I've started cycling in some of my fall/winter clothes, I realize I have two of these Steinmart tanks...one in green, one in blue. Maybe I was subconsciously buying the beads to have jewelry for these shiny, busty tanks with the sheer bow on the left shoulder that I love so much. Hmm.....trust my instinct? Don't mind if I do....
.
I felt like a sexy teacher today. Or a naughtly librarian. Or like I should break out into a samba in the middle of class. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Put on some reading glasses and I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete