Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Protector of Sherwood Forest

Shirt, Belt and Vest - Steinmart; Pants - Macy's; Shoes - Jessica Simpson (thrifted); Earrinngs, Necklace and Bracelets - Premiere
You know that go-to shoe that is always comfy and makes you feel super fab? These are one of my two pairs. The other ones are silver and glittery all over. These babies are an awesome red plaid, with gold jinglies and a little red patent bow to match the trim. Got them for $4 at a thrift store and I couldn't figure out why they were not only thrifted, but clearance. Why would no one want these beautiful shoes? I finally figured it out.
.
Despite Plato's Closets efforts to keep things organized, shoes never quite end up in the right places. While I am a size 9.5 - 10 (just call me Sasquatch) I look through all of the sizes until around 7, and I've found some gems put in the wrong places. I found these babies in the 8-9 section and despite saying 8.5, they looked awefully big so I tried them on and they fit. I can see how someone with size 8.5 feet would try these on and pass them by. Oh how I love manufacturer's defects that work in my favor!!
.
I was very pleased with this color combo until I got to work and everyone was calling me Robin Hood. I'll still most likely try this combo again, just in a more feminine way. Oh, how I love being compared to a boy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you? I am new to blogging and I think so are you. Anyways my name is Ada and I am your newest follower, please follow me as well.

    I like the outfit, the colors are perfect for fall. I especially loooooooove those suede burgundy flats, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete