Friday, October 22, 2010

Off the Wagon

Dress - Alfani (thrifted); Vest - One World (Steinmart); Shoes - Payless;
Belt - Steinmart; Earrings - a little boutique in columbus;
Bracelets - Me; Ring - Premiere
So, because I am so short waisted, I can shop in petites despite being 5'-9". I've had great luck with shirts and sweaters, but found out this day that dresses are a nono. While this did fit great in the top area, this petite dress was riding up on me in the leg department all day. I was super duper self conscious, probably because I wore white tights. Next time, it will be black.
.
And the title of the post is cause I'm hanging my head in shame. I was having a horribly stressful work/school day and I stopped at goodwill at lunch and did a little shopping. It was thrifted, and I kept it at $20, but I clearly fell off the wagon. As I climb back on I am going to attempt baby steps. Maybe I have to approach this the way I did quitting smoking. Take it day by day until I hit a week, then week by week until I hit a month...then it was easy cause I had gone so long. Sorry Husby. Sorry readers. Day one. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment