Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Penny for Your Thoughts

Cardi - Kohl's; Shirt, Skirt and Belt - JC Penny; Shoes - Madden (thrifted); Earrings - Steinmart; Necklace - Premiere
I'm in love with JC Penny. At least the bottom half of me is. Being a nearly plus sized woman, I struggle. And like with men, you can't find EVERYTHING in one store (although I came pretty close with Husby). For tops, my favorite shopping is Macy's Style & C0. line. It's almost like their clothes are specifically made for a woman with real curves and a smallish busom. For skirts, it's definitely JC Penny. The Worthington line is ideal for an apple shaped woman with long legs who is looking for the illusion of slim ensconced in class. Sometimes I miss the days when I was skinny and could shop in any store and find things that worked, but I love my style now more than I ever did then, so I think I love my compartmentalized shopping, too.
And I wanted to get a close up of these shoes. I've been looking for a while for a comfy, but stylish brown pump, and was so excited when I found these babies at Plato's Closet for $8. They have a slight platform and a snakeskin print with a sheen to them that makes them really unique. AND they are SUPER COMFY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment