Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

Dress and Scarf- TJ Maxx; Tights and Bracelet- Old Navy;
Boots - Payless; Vest - Steinmart; Belt - Thrifted
.
Two outfit failures in a row. While I was happy with this outfit when I left the house, despite Husby's discouragement, I became successively less happy throughout the day. Firstly, the dress was really thick and all the layers and scarf around my neck made me really hot. Yes, it's cold outside. No, I don't work outside. By the end of the day most of my layers were gone. Also, each time I walked past a window or went to the bathroom I checked out the reflection, hoping I'd like it as much as I did at home. Never happened. Don't know exaclty, but it just didn't work. Just goes to show that just because you like individual items, they don't always make a good (or flattering) outfit.
.
Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow.
.
Rating - Two Thumbs Down

1 comment:

  1. I like this outfit. Too bad you had to de-layer throughout the day

    ReplyDelete