Saturday, December 4, 2010

Color My World

Dress - Style & Co (Macy's); Shoes - thrifted; Cardi - Old Navy;
Pin - Steinmart; Cuff - Premiere; Belt - came with the dress
While Husby wasn't fond of this outfit (mostly for my hair), I loved this outfit. The material of the dress was very comfy and stretchy while still being very professional and modest. I liked the colors most of all. I wouldn't have thought to put purple and blue together like this, but was glad to go with it.
.
Rating - One Thumb Up, One Thumb Sideways

Add a third thumb, in the up direction if you count the vote of my mini fashionista, Stinkerbell (shown in her Christmas best). She said I looked 'Bootiful'....I'll credit that to the speech challenges of a 2 1/2 year old and not my booty.

2 comments:

  1. Stinkerbell is bootiful. She has an amazing smile. You look pretty beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors together. Stinkerbell is adorable!

    ReplyDelete