Thursday, December 16, 2010

Redemption

Cardi, Skirt and Tights - Old Navy; Tank - Macy's;
Shoes - Coach (TJ Maxx); Earrings and Necklaces - Premiere;
Ring - Macys; Pin - Craft Show
Redemption comes in shades of purple. I love how this outfit turned out and especially love that I could work in both tights and my favorite pair of frivolous shoes. I didn't need purple suede wedge loafers. Who does? But a pair of $300 shoes that I found on a clearance rack for under $30 was too good to pass up. I figured that I'd find a way to work them in. And I have, repeatedly. Rating - Two Thumbs Up.
Goosie's got her groove back.

4 comments:

  1. Love the purple with the blue tights. And those are gorgeous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, Purple and blue is fantastic. Those shoes were a deal and they do look great with the purple tights. Two thumbs way up.

    ReplyDelete