Monday, December 20, 2010

Maternity Revisited

Purple shirt - Motherhood Maternity; Black Shirt - TJ Maxx; Pants,
Cuff and Loafers - Steinmart; Earrings and Necklace - Macy's; Belt - JC Penny
So I was a total dork today and wore these loafers with black socks, but it had just snowed and I wasn't about to break out the heels and wanted warm socks. You can't see the socks anyway.
.
And no, I am not pregnant. The purple frilly blouse is one of those too pretty to retire materntiy blouses. It has an empire waist which makes me look prego and short sleeves, so I was looking to cover it up. My long sleeved faux wrap shirt fit the bill. This is the second outfit of late involving pants which I didn't hate. YAY.
.
Rating - Two Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. That look is so slimming! I wouldn't have even thought it was a maternity top if you didn't say so! We gotta do what we gotta do when the cold and snow strikes, am I right? Just became your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete