Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lauren Conrad

Tank - Lauren Conrad (thrifted); Cardi - Old Navy; Pants - TJ Maxx;
Shoes - Payless; Jewelry - Premiere
.
I've never seen an episode of The Hills. I hate Heidi and Spencer, though, from other things I've seen them on and read. So I'll admit, they sucked any curiosity I had about The Hills which might lead me to check out an episode or two right out of my system. I know that Lauren Conrad was on this show, and that she's done some commercials (and is a HORRIBLE actress), but had no clue she had a clothing line. When I found this adorable tank (and another one that I'm sure will be making an appearance soon) I had to buy it. The color matches my eyes, and I love the pale purple/pink flowers throughtout which happen to match the cardi which I already owned. It's very feminine and delicate and ruffley and I love it. And it helped that they were on clearance at Plato's closet and I got both for less than $5. I'm doing my good deal dance over here.
.
Rating - Two Thumbs Up
.
And I won't be around much this next week. I'm on vacation and that involves tons of time with my littles and very little time on my computer. No offense. They are cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment