Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dusty Blue


Shirt - Steinmart; Sweater - Thrifted; Skirt - Old Navy; Boots - Marshalls; Tights - NY & Co;





I am in LOVE with long sweaters lately. I've thrifted two recently, this dusty blue number being the second, and I just can't get enough. I even find myself putting them on over my jammies at night to snuggle on the couch with the kids before bedtime. And making pancakes with them on in the morning...or taking the dog out so that others can see them too. There is something so comforting about them, and yet so stylish, especially when I match with a belt and some boots.
Rating - Two Thumbs Up

3 comments:

  1. You've got me stuck on them, too! I just found short sleeved versions at OldNavy.com! But they are still $30...but come clearance time in June... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Did you get your hair cut?! Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the belt is such a good idea. I never thought of that over a long sweater. They always look frumpy on me the belt might make it work on me.

    Love the hair. cute photo.

    ReplyDelete