Monday, March 14, 2011

That 70's Librarian

Glasses - Banana Republic; Shirt - Old Navy; Skirt and vest - Thrifted;
Boots - Marshall's; Ring - Steinmart
.
I'm so far behind on my blogging of outfits. I forget how this outfit made me feel, so it wasn't stellar, but it wasn't bad, either. I looked like the college student that I am.
.
The problem is that, being almost full time in school and absolutely full time at work is normally ok. But when you add in extra pressures of taking over for a co-worker who left for maternity leave, as well as being pulled into some project management duties because of problems with invoicing I'm barely treading water at work. And when I'm not working, I'm not on my computer (taking a break now at 10:32 pm on a saturday from invoice reviews) so my blogging has sufferred. I know I don't have many followers, but those of you that have blogs are being visited by me, I'm just not really able to make comments...I'm doing outfit pic drive-bys when I have a second to breathe. The good news is that despite the less than stellar economy, I got another pretty nice raise this year, so my efforts aren't going unnoticed.
.
Rating - Two Thumbs Sideways

No comments:

Post a Comment