Saturday, March 19, 2011

Snakeskin Strappies

Shirt - Loft (courtesy of Shessica's Smashion site); Cardi - TJ Maxx; Pants - Style & Co (Macy's);
Shoes - Thrifted; Necklace - Bakers; Cuff and Ring - Premiere; Belt - NY & Co.
These shoes are my favorite part of this outfit, although I'm quite happy about how the outfit came together. Mother Nature can't quite figure out if she wants it to be spring or winter, so I've found that my best bet with classes and work is to dress in layers. But the fact that it has warmed up enough to be able to wear open-toed shoes is flippin fantastic! These puppies were found at Plato's Closet for $8 if I remember correctly. And worth EVERY Penny. THeya re actually pretty comfy, too. I've worn them to work a couple of times. I struggled for quite some time to find a necklace that mixed metals as well as the fabulous cuff that husby bought me for Christmas last year. This gem was spotted as a co-worker and I breezed through a mall in Columbus to eat at the foodcourt before heading home from work meetings. My company's Columbus office is located within a mall....while I briefly considered relocating there when the office first opened, once I found that out I took my name out of consideration. We'd be bankrupt if I worked that close to shopping all the time!!

I loved my hair so much I made Husby take a side shot.
.
Rating - Two Thumbs Up

5 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I don't know where to start! The shoes are awwwwwesome, but I'm LOVING the hair! It looks so flirty and so sexy...so comfy and so professional...all at the same time! I'm not a gold person, but I would so wear this outfit...if you had helped me put it together! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love love love this outfit. The colors are so soft and pretty. Those shoes are naughty in a good way. Your hair is so pretty and can see why you made him take a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are so hot! Love them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute outfit! And you were right to get a photo of the awesome hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good Goose! This is one of my favorites as of late...

    ReplyDelete