Friday, March 25, 2011

Even the Stylish have Bad Days

Dress - Motherhood Maternity; Boots - Macy's; Vest - Tommy Hilfiger (vis Macy's); Belt - Baby Phat (thrifted); Sock Tops
.
This outfit is a product of my compulsive need to make maternity clothes work in a non-maternity way. This dress failed. I loved the color blocking, and it was one of my faves when I was prego with both babies, but this dress will have to be retired to await my little sister getting pregnant.
.
It probably didn't help that I woke up too late to wash my hair, which needed it badly, but I felt frumpy all day.
.
Rating - One Thumb Sideways (husby), One Thumb Down

2 comments:

  1. You still look really pretty. And sometimes you just have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if you put the belt over the vest? I love the dress! Don't retire it! Maybe a cardi over it instead?

    ReplyDelete