Friday, November 5, 2010

Good Girl Gone Bad

Jacket and Skirt - Steinmart; Shirt - TJ Maxx; Boots - Payless; Belt and Scarf - Thrifted; Earrings - Bakers
.
This was another Jessica inspired outfit from Surely Sonsy. However, as with most imitations, mine didn't nearly measure up to hers. I really liked the leather jacket with the super feminine skirt, so I paired my black leather with my heather gray pleated beauty. But with all of my outfit being black and gray, I needed to add the champagne pink scarf to lighten things up. Outfit would have been better if: my jacket was cropped; or my skirt was more fitted. I felt a little overpowered and like I was hiding my body, which I don't like to really do anymore. That being said, overall I liked the outfit once I ditched the jacket and would definitely like to try this look again. I definitely have to give a shout out to Jessica again for giving me another way to style my many scarves. The double loop knotted in back will definitely appear again.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love getting fashion inspiration from other girls. I love the scarf. I like this look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the outfit is perfect, but the boots need heels. It would give the illusion of a longer jacket!

    ReplyDelete