Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yipes Stripes

Sweater - American Eagle (thrifted); Skirt - Old Navy;
Tee - Style & Co (Macy's); Tights - Old Navy; Boots - Macy's;
Belt - Dots; Necklace - JC Penny
.
I am not an every day blogger. I usually only blog what I wear to work, and only then if my husband is awake and aware enough to take the pictures. You will nearly never see an outfit worn to school, since a Tee, a UC fleece jacket and jeans are not nearly exciting enough (and generally only vary in the color of Tee). Unless, I have to stop in to the office before heading to my all-day classes, like on this particular day. I needed something comfy and easy to move in, since I'd not only be performing a lab experiment in the afternoon, but I'd be heading to campus hours before the near lot opens up to non-pass holders, so I'd be walking about a 1/2 mile from where I park to my class once I got there. But it also had to be appropriate enough for my business casual work atmosphere. This is what I settled on. I really liked how it turned out and I was extremely comfy all day. Plus, I feel great any time I wear olive green since my eyes are olivey and it really makes them pop.

1 comment:

  1. I am scared to DEATH to wear horizontal stripes! My momma told me as a kid that they make a girl look wider...and therefore, NOTHING in my closet has horizontal stripes. But it looks great on you! I think that may be a false rule...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete