Monday, November 1, 2010

My Boy is 1!!

So I can no longer use him as an excuse for my extra weight. I am overweight. I am technically obese. I am trying to be healthy. I am a size 14 top, 16 bottom who weighs 204 lbs and only walks an average of 3000 steps a day.
.
But...I am beautiful, I am loving and loved and I have style. THAT is what is important. So, while I don't always like what I see in the mirror, I still love me. And I'm going to try to be a healthier me by Christmas.
.
My Christmas goals are thus: Size 12 top, Size 12 bottom, 180 lbs, over 5000 steps daily. Still technically plus. Just a more manageable plus who can hopefully do stairs without feeling like she ran a marathon. Lets see how close I can get :-)

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic. It's scary to think that technically you would be considered obese. I am in the same boat, my son is 14 months and I am happy with myself but would like to loose some weight and be a true size 14. Mostly for health reasons. Good Luck, I'll be following. no pressure ; )

    ReplyDelete