Monday, November 8, 2010

Navy Blue Suede Shoes

Sweater - NY & Co (thrifted); Shirt - Style & Co (Macy's);
Skirt - Liz Claiborne (thrifted); Tights - We Love Colors;
Shoes - Moda; Necklaces - Steinmart, Macy's, Express;
Bangles and Earrings - Macy's
I need you, my followers, to vote in the Great Pose Debate. Husby likes Pose #1, I prefer #2. I think it highlights my gams. What do you think?
This outfit was inspired by Style Underdog. I had forgotten all about my own pair of blue suede shoes until I saw this post.
However, I do have to admit that I like hers better :-) I am a little annoyed with myself that when I wear Navy, I have a tendency to get all blued out. I need to break out and add some more colors to my Navy outfits. Remember this Gem from a few months back?
Boring. Blue, blue, blue, blue, blue. My challenge this week is to break out of my Navy Shell.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any burgandy tights? What about yellow?

    And what are gams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gams is 1920's slang for legs. No burgundy or yellow tights, but my next outfit added a little color to my navy....wait til Hysby sends the pictures.....

    ReplyDelete