Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen....

Shirt - Alfani (Macy's); Skirt - JC Penny; Vest - Motherhood Maternity;
Shoes - Old Navy; Necklaces - Premiere and JC Penny;
Floral Pin and Earrings - Steinmart
It wasn't until I got this photo from Husby that I realized I looked like the Ringmaster of an Evil Circus with the vest/skirt/stripey shirt/flower combo I had going on. Quickly removed the vest and hid it in my laptop bag :-)
.
While this isn't a very colorful navy outfit, the interesting details of the items and accessories lend to a desirable alternative to the uber conservative navy of Monday. These shoes, especially, with what my daughter thinks are blueberries on the tops. I felt very feminine and a little edgy with my plaid pencil skirt and stripey shirt. Look at me mixing patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment