Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crystal Blue Persuasion

Pants and Tank - Steinmart; Cardi - TJ maxx; Necklace - Macy's; Bracelets and Earrings - Premiere; Floral Magnetic Pin - Steinmart; Shoes - Moda (Thrifted)
.
Using the pumps from yesterday and a navy cardigan, day two of the Navy challenge turned out even better than expected. Despite Husby saying he didn't like my outfit. I loved it. Every part of it. And was so sad when I had to leave work after only 6 hours to go to school, cause this was the kind of outfit which could keep me going all day. Thanks Jessica of SS for the yellow-blue idea.

4 comments:

  1. Love the yellow and blue combo. The colors really set of the gold jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this outfit (and thanks for the shout-out!) what a gorgeous blue - and you know i love an embellishment!

    I really like your over-the-shoulder pose too!

    Jessica
    Surely Sonsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that booty pose! I think I have those same earrings and I love the blue/yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete