Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Rose by Any Other Name

Shirt and Skirt - Macy's; Cardi & Shoes - Steinmart; Belt - Baby Phat (thrifted); Leather Cuff - Premiere
.
Two Thumbs Up. WAY UP. I was so happy with how this outfit turned out. The skirt, complete with partially elasticized waistband was part of a suit in the old lady section at Macy's which I had to go through to get to the dressing room. I caught the color out of the corner of my eye and couldn't resist (it helped that it had been marked down to $6). I already had the rose striped shirt in my hand to try on and something told me that these would be great together. I was right.
.
And before I'm chastized for shopping again, I had rewards bucks, so both items were free :-)
.
Husby even told me he loved my outfit. He said I looked like a flower. YAY!

1 comment: