Friday, February 18, 2011

Sprung Spring

Sweater - NY & Co (thrifted); Shirt - thrifted; Pants - Target;
Shoes - Steinmart; Jewelry - Premeire
.
So the sun is shining on a relatively basis around here, except the weather can't decide if it is spring or winter, fluctuating from the 30's to the mid 50's and back again within a week. So, I brought out some spring colors to brighten up the inside of my office. I really love this crazy 70's print shirt, especially since I have both a purple and green skirt which can be paired with it when the weather gets nicer. Lots of possibilities.
.
Rating - Two Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. Love yellow in the springtime. But...are those black pants with that brown belt? Isn't that a cardinal rule?! I'm so afraid of mixing brown and black...especially since I only own a black purse!

    ReplyDelete