Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stylish Librarian

Shirt - Thrifted; Vest - August Silk (Macy's - FREE); Skirt - Chico's (FREE from MOM);
Shoes - Madden (Thrifted); Belt - NY & Co; Necklace - Target
.
Husby wasn't fond of this outfit. He said, the skirt and vest matched, but the shirt just looked weird. The shirt was my favorite part. Husby and I don't always agree.
.
The OHW in this outfit is the shirt. I got it quite a while ago, and wore it with a brown cardi, but wasn't really sure what else I could pair it with, since it's a bit snug around the belly. I'm really happy with how this turned out. And the sweater tank being worn as a vest has given me ideas of other things I can do with this one. This is the first time wearing the Chico's skirt. It's kind of an odd sweater material, but the color is a great oatmeal neutral. I'm going to try to wear this as much as I can before the weather gets so warm that it starts to bother my thighs.
.
I've also been trying to experiment more with my hair. I started growing my hair out in the first place because I was tired of looking the same every day. But now that I have long hair, I fix it the same way nearly every day. A lady in the bathroom at work told me I looked like a stylish librarian. I can handle that.
.
Rating - One Thumb Up, One Thumb Sideways

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I think the hair makes it! (Having problems with styling my hair is the reason I'll never grow my hair long again! :) Have fun with it...your hair, that is! But I love this outfit...especially the shirt! Without the shirt, it's something in MY safe zone...boring! ;)

    ReplyDelete