Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dirty Martini

Shirt - JC Penny; Pencil Skirt - JC Penny; Necklaces - Macy's and Premiere;
Bracelets - Premiere; Shoes - Charlotte Russe (thrifted)
I was told that you should never mix your metallic finishes, but I just love putting this matte 5 bangle interloced bracelet with these 5 glittery gold bangles. I can't help myself.
And I confess, these are what Husby affectionately refers to as 'Stupid Shoes' - Shoes that look good but you can't walk in em. I cannot part with them and continually wear them hoping that they'll get easier in time, you know, once they are broken in. I'm also realistic and pack a pair of flats in my laptop bag which inevitably get put on around lunch. This outfit has reinforced to me that
  • a) JC Penny is pretty darn awesome and inexpensive for office attire (whole outfit was less than $20),
  • b) I look great in pencil skirts. I think they are the most flattering on me, and will wear the heck out of the two I own,
  • c) Olive green is a great color for me....I need to look for more of this to add to my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment