Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hey Babe, Take a Walk on the Wild Side

Dress - Lane Bryant (thrifted); Shoes - Connie (thrifted); Necklace - thrifted;
Earrings - old Premiere; Bangles - Steinmart

Husby kind of caught me off guard with the camera this morning, so I don't like the pose or my smile, but I was running too late to take another shot. But trust me, this dress is very flattering. I love Lany Bryant's styles and overall classy look, I just have a slight problem with their estimation of a plus-sized bust. Mine is less than ample and, as with most Lany Bryant stuff I acquire, I had to pin the top together to keep it from showing my meager wares. But this dress has enough going on that it's not noticeable. The colors are fabulous, both on their own and with my complexion. And again a dress with POCKETS!! Happy, happy, joy, joy. Finsihed off with some cheetah print bangles, I feel like I can attack my day.

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress..looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah! You look gooooood!That dress is not only figure flattering, but it the way you've accessorized is top notch! Good, GOOSE! :)

    Chandra
    http://www.momomod.com

    ReplyDelete