Saturday, August 21, 2010

Purple People Eater

Sweater- Old Navy; Pants - Steinmart; Shoes - Coach (via TJ Maxx); Tank - Old Navy;
Scarf - Payless; Bangle - Old Navy; Leaf Chandelier Earrings - Steinmart
Yes, these shoes are Coach. The one and only Coach item that I own. No, I didn't pay Coach prices. Listed at $290, I paid $30. I was drawn to them for the rich purple color, and true to form for me, didn't think 'What would I wear these with?" I just brought them home and have found ways to make them work. I love them and they are so comfy. The scarf, a BOGO purchase from Payless is also one of my favorites. It's got gorgeous blues and greens and purples mixes with a little silver and is so versatile. I have about a million scarves adn I'm yearning for the cooler weather to be able to bring them out again. This mornin's 60 degree chill, and the fact that I had no class and would be in my office's air conditioning all day, allowed me to break one out early.

No comments:

Post a Comment