Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things are Not Always as They Seem....

Jacket - JC Penny; Pencil Skirt - JC Penny; Necklace - Premiere; Shirt - TJ Maxx;
Belt - NY & Co (Thrifted); Earrings - Steinmart; Bracelets - Macy's & Express; Shoes - Gift from Pookie
On the outside, professional...on the inside, WILD! I love how hidden underneath this uber-conservative teal jacket is a multi-tonal blue snakeskin blouse and a matching wide double buckle belt. I felt fabulous this day, and fully prepared to take a final at lunch on my 16 hour work day. In consulting, deadline time is a bear! The shoes, however, only made it to lunch. While super cute, and actually quite comfy, the front design cuts into the top of my foot and kills. This is the reason that my sister gave them to me in the first place.
I will admit, though, that I was able to wear them a couple hours more that usual at my 10-lb less weigth, so I'm thinking that these will get worn more frequently as I get skinnier.
And finally, a closer shot of the shirt to see the cool design and colors.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so even though we don't comment every time you post, we are still checking....and you are a little behind! It's not like you have anything else to do - school, work, and two children.

    ReplyDelete