Thursday, August 26, 2010

Metallica

Shirt - JC Penny; Jeggings - Macy's; Shoes - Shoe Carnival;
Bracelet - Premiere (gift from Husby); Necklace and Earrings - Baker's; Belt - Thirfted
In the mirror in my room, I thought the belt looked better lower on my hips, but once I saw the picture, I decided that up at my waist made my stomach look less rotund. This is how I wore it the rest of the day.
I had always wanted one of these cool printed T-s, but 'regular' sized T's (even XL) always were too tight in the belly and bust, but plus sized were always too roomy. I found a happy medium with this T and the belt. And Jeggings??? I'm in love!! Those sandals, however....no matter how many times I wear them, I still don't like them. Love the color, think the style is too old lady for me. I've been keeping them at my office as a backup pair of shoes to wear on campus if the heels I wear to work aren't practical for the long walk on campus for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment