Monday, August 9, 2010

Shades of Gray

Or is it Grey?? I can never remember.

Vest - Steinmart; Leggings - Gap; Embellished Tank - Steinmart;
Silver Flats - Bakers; Necklaces - Premiere, Ring - Macy's; Earrings - Chico's

I didn't realize how many vests I owned until I was getting ready this morning. Since I'm on a 4-10's schedule until I finish school, I definitely have enough to have a vest themed week. The only bad thing is that this is by far my most interesting vest. The others are all black, or dark brown and very conventional, so I'll have to get a little creative. But I think I'm up for the Challenge!!. Vest Week, Here we Go.
.
And I'd like to take a moment to comment on my hair. I bought some of those foam rollers to try putting in my hair overnight on a lark, just to see what would happen, and I am super-de-duper thirilled. These babies are going to get utilized a bunch! And they made it way easier to get ready for work in the moring. YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. both grey and gray are acceptable. oh, and you look good, too!

    smooches,

    husby

    ReplyDelete