Monday, August 9, 2010

Pinky Tuscadero


Dress - Old Navy; Cardigan - Steinmart;
Necklace - Handmade by Vendor at a local festival;
Earrings - Macy's; Ballet Flats - Old Navy
The end of dress week (which probably should have been called 'Maternity Week' finds me in another maternity gem that I just couldn't retire. Mostly because of the awesome color, but the fact that it makes my busom look nice is just a bonus. However, after I discarded the sweater in the 90 degree heat outside, I felt VERY self concsious because of my still slightly poochy tummy. I have lost a total of 3.5 inches in my waist, but I think I won't truly feel comfortable in this dress sans cardi until I lose a few more. Looks like this dress will have to be layered for a while. I think I can handle that.
.
This day, Friday, August 6, was the one week mark eating GI. And I lost a total of 7 pounds. In ONE WEEK. Super happy about that. And it wasn't that hard to keep up with. I did, however need a day to eat whatever I wanted cause I was getting kind of tired of cottage cheese and yogurt. And I needed a bit of chocolate. So I'm back on the horse now and can't wait to see where week two takes me!!

1 comment:

  1. 7 lbs in one week?!* Way to go lady! I'll have to go back to your previous blogs to remind myself what GI is!

    ReplyDelete